SSA was established in 1989 based on five guiding principles:
- To provide the highest quality of service to clients
- To utilize a collaborative design process
- To incorporate sustainable practices at every opportunity in projects and business practices
- To produce highly accurate construction documents and cost estimates based on real construction knowledge
- To create a nurturing work environment that inspires creativity and promotes the professional development of each employee
SSA is a fully incorporated, certified small business in the State of California. Located in the heart of Santa Cruz, SSA has project experience throughout California and Mexico.
The mission at SSA is to be a California leader in the design of sustainable environments in the public and private sectors.
This leadership will be achieved through the practice of sustainable and quality business management. SSA will pursue, expand and maintain a long-term client base by developing the highest level of service and quality of work. To accomplish this, we strive for excellence through constant improvement by utilizing cutting-edge technology in all facets of our work: business management/administration, design, client relations, and marketing.
We are a proud member of the U.S. Green Building Council and many of the team members at SSA are LEED accredited professionals.
Education, Parks & Recreation, Urban Design & Planning, Corporate & Commercial, Residential, Multi-Family, and Healthcare
Sept 09, 2011 Chris L. via Yelp!
SSA did the landscape design for our new home. The results are stunning. Alison Hobbs the lead designer on our project is a creative, thoughtful, smart, and...